Thursday 18 October 2007

This week in Bolton (Police called in)

I have asked the Greater Manchester Police to issue a Prosecution against Mr Sean Harriss the Chief Executive of Bolton Council. The Charge is Malfeasance which is a Tort and can be a civil wrong or a criminal offence, however in this case it is the latter, the Police appear to think that it is a civil case and would not take me on the first call I made, I phoned the Crown Prosecution Service who informed me that they prosecute cases on behalf of the Police and can only do this if the Police bring the Prosecution first, they told me to get hold of the Police Complaints Commission and make the complaint, on the second call to the Police I managed to get it logged they said someone will call me back, again the officer another Policewoman informed me that it was a civil offence, they are not supposed to interpret the law that is not their job, that it what the CPS and the courts are for, the Police are there to uphold the law and to investigate the complaint, however guess what, no phone call, I phoned again and was given a sympathetic ear by a Policeman who have more logic I think, he said he would get someone to call at my house next week to take a statement, so I'll keep you posted, I don't want to go down this path but the Council are being totally Intransigent which nobody likes, if I don't get a visit I have no alternative but to go through the PCC.
WATCH THIS SPACE

No comments: